When I heard there was a new book out from Dallas’ Brown Books Publishing called Secrets From Inside The Clubhouse: What Men REALLY Think About Women, I thought of that old C&W song, the one where Waylon sings: “I got a good woman/What’s the matter with me/What makes me wanna love every woman I see?” And, Ron Stout’s book is apparently of that mindset. Among the North Dallas scribe’s secrets: “Act more feminine and we’ll be more masculine” (Secret No. 5); “Ask us … don’t tell us what to do” (No. 10); and “Speak English, we don’t understand Womaneze” (No. 25). Any other “secrets” out there?
- Barrett Brown Will Just Have To Wait for That Sentence by Tim Rogers
- Museum Tower Designer Insists Nasher Needs to Yield in Reflectivity Dispute by Jason Heid
- Mayor Rawlings Implies Trinity Toll Road Opponents Don’t Respect Democracy by Jason Heid
- DMN Reveals Its Bias About DISD by Tim Rogers
- What do You Think of When I Say Poutine? by Nancy Nichols
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »