When I heard there was a new book out from Dallas’ Brown Books Publishing called Secrets From Inside The Clubhouse: What Men REALLY Think About Women, I thought of that old C&W song, the one where Waylon sings: “I got a good woman/What’s the matter with me/What makes me wanna love every woman I see?” And, Ron Stout’s book is apparently of that mindset. Among the North Dallas scribe’s secrets: “Act more feminine and we’ll be more masculine” (Secret No. 5); “Ask us … don’t tell us what to do” (No. 10); and “Speak English, we don’t understand Womaneze” (No. 25). Any other “secrets” out there?
- Who Can We Blame for This Garland Shooting? by Michael J. Mooney
- We Need Another Hero: Why Miles’ Fate is in the Hands of Dan Micciche and Eric Cowan by Eric Celeste
- The Ticket’s New Promo Is Pretty Tone Deaf by Zac Crain
- Vonciel Jones Hill No Longer Leading Beasley Plan Feedback Process by Tim Rogers
- Breaking: Robin Wright Is as Smart as She Is Beautiful. And She Is Coming to Dallas by Christine Allison
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »