No excuse too flimsy to put up a cheerleader photo. Here’s mine: It seems that Tarrant County’s exclusive smart car dealership, Park Place, tricked out a “smart fortwo” car in TCU’s signature purple. Then Superfrog, the TCU mascot, and several TCU cheerleaders joined in a “21st Century Trail Drive” today, complete with longhorns from the Cowtown herd and a fleet of other smart fortwo vehicles. This smart fortwo, by the way, is said to be the most fuel-efficient non-hybrid car in the country. As a result, this post has been green-approved.
- Ron Washington Resigned Because He Cheated on His Wife by Tim Rogers
- Why Was John Wiley Price Trying To Get a Court-Appointed Attorney? by Zac Crain
- Tod Robberson Puts Pressure on District Attorney To Do His Job by Tim Rogers
- How Will You Feel When Adrian Peterson Is Playing For The Cowboys Next Season? by Zac Crain
- Westlake Academy Is Early Leader in North Texas Giving Day by Tim Rogers
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »