No excuse too flimsy to put up a cheerleader photo. Here’s mine: It seems that Tarrant County’s exclusive smart car dealership, Park Place, tricked out a “smart fortwo” car in TCU’s signature purple. Then Superfrog, the TCU mascot, and several TCU cheerleaders joined in a “21st Century Trail Drive” today, complete with longhorns from the Cowtown herd and a fleet of other smart fortwo vehicles. This smart fortwo, by the way, is said to be the most fuel-efficient non-hybrid car in the country. As a result, this post has been green-approved.
- Robert Edsel Is a Little Confused About What ‘Humble’ Means by Tim Rogers
- Whoa, Paul Rudd Was (UPDATE: Not) One of the Airport Heroes Who Took Down the Homophobe by Jason Heid
- There Was No Debate About the Trinity Toll Road at the Stemmons Corridor Business Association Luncheon by Peter Simek
- Poll: When Will Texas Have a Blue Governor? by Jason Heid
- Meet the Antigay Bully Arrested at DFW Airport in Last Week’s Viral Video by Jason Heid
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »