No excuse too flimsy to put up a cheerleader photo. Here’s mine: It seems that Tarrant County’s exclusive smart car dealership, Park Place, tricked out a “smart fortwo” car in TCU’s signature purple. Then Superfrog, the TCU mascot, and several TCU cheerleaders joined in a “21st Century Trail Drive” today, complete with longhorns from the Cowtown herd and a fleet of other smart fortwo vehicles. This smart fortwo, by the way, is said to be the most fuel-efficient non-hybrid car in the country. As a result, this post has been green-approved.
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Rocker Husband’s Music Is About What You’d Expect by Alex Macon
- Let’s Talk About How to Fix Dallas Schools by Jason Heid
- Everything this Dallas Housewife Touches Turns to Instagram Followers by S. Holland Murphy
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »