No excuse too flimsy to put up a cheerleader photo. Here’s mine: It seems that Tarrant County’s exclusive smart car dealership, Park Place, tricked out a “smart fortwo” car in TCU’s signature purple. Then Superfrog, the TCU mascot, and several TCU cheerleaders joined in a “21st Century Trail Drive” today, complete with longhorns from the Cowtown herd and a fleet of other smart fortwo vehicles. This smart fortwo, by the way, is said to be the most fuel-efficient non-hybrid car in the country. As a result, this post has been green-approved.
- Councilman Lee Kleinman Has His Balls in a Vise, Gets Confused as Result by Tim Rogers
- The Barrett Brown Review of Arts and Letters and Jail: A Sign of Things to Come by Barrett Brown
- Friday Afternoon Time Kill: An Interactive Tornado Map by Peter Simek
- My Five Cents: Restaurants With Full Bars Listen Up by Nancy Nichols
- 5 Films to See at this Year’s USA Film Festival by Peter Simek
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »