A FrontBurnervian recently forwarded me a Wall Street Journal column which, I think, effectively questions the notion of taxpayer-funded stadiums becoming money makers for cities. I know that many of you think not having the Cowboys playing in downtown Dallas might have driven the stake through the heart of our city, but maybe the WSJ piece can offer you some consolation. Then again, it might inspire you to burn an effigy of me, and that’s all right, too.
- First Day of School! Except Where Kids Have Already Had 100 Hours of Instruction. by Eric Celeste
- Managed Toll Lanes Are Taking Over North Texas by Tim Rogers
- A New DISD Dad Offers Thoughts on How to Recruit More Parents by Eric Celeste
- Hunt Oil Building Gives a Shout Out to Wick Allison by Tim Rogers
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter