At 10:13 a.m., Wick put up a post with Tom Leppert’s non-denial denial regarding his possible run for KBH’s seat. At 12:19 p.m., Rudy Bush put up a story on Dallasnews.com with the same non-denial denial, saying that Leppert was knocking down “rumors.” Gosh, where did those rumors come from? Guys, we’re seven people in a near-deserted office just before the holidays, but please give us credit when you follow us. We give you credit, all 350-plus of you, with plenty of links and nods and hat tips every day.
Read This Next
- Fact Checking Museum Tower’s Bold Sales Claim by Tim Rogers
- Have Questions About Home-Rule Effort? Ask Them Here. by Krista Nightengale
- Leading Off (3/4/14) by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas