At 10:13 a.m., Wick put up a post with Tom Leppert’s non-denial denial regarding his possible run for KBH’s seat. At 12:19 p.m., Rudy Bush put up a story on Dallasnews.com with the same non-denial denial, saying that Leppert was knocking down “rumors.” Gosh, where did those rumors come from? Guys, we’re seven people in a near-deserted office just before the holidays, but please give us credit when you follow us. We give you credit, all 350-plus of you, with plenty of links and nods and hat tips every day.
Read This Next
- Brendan Higgins Arrested in Aspen by Tim Rogers
- American Airlines Outsources Its In-Flight Magazine by Tim Rogers
- Brendan Higgins Fired From Channel 11 by Tim Rogers
- Huey P. Newton Gun Club Marches in Dallas To Protest Police Shootings by Tim Rogers
- About the Use of the Word ‘Portmanteau’ in Our July Issue by Tim Rogers