The great Ian Donnis, who covers the Providence Journal at the city’s alt-weekly, reports that Belo has put the ProJo‘s real estate up for sale. This includes the Journal Building, home to the ProJo‘s historic downtown offices. Most likely, they will sell the properties (which include parking garages and such) and lease it from the new owners. Why? Cuz that’s what you do when you need cash and you can’t get loans and you’ve got both hands on your effing hat.
Read This Next
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- How Chart Westcott Raised $1.2 Million for a State Rep Race and Only Got 30 Percent of the Vote by Eric Celeste
- A Lament for John Carona by Wick Allison
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers