Actually, Wick outed himself — as an Obamacon — in the Morning News awhile back. But now Bruce Bartlett and The New Republic have taken notice. Wick’s support of Obama is cited as evidence of how substantial the “Obamacon phenomenon” is. If Wick ever returns from his three-month fishing trip, maybe we can ask him about it.
Read This Next
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (3/7/14) by Jason Heid