Actually, Wick outed himself — as an Obamacon — in the Morning News awhile back. But now Bruce Bartlett and The New Republic have taken notice. Wick’s support of Obama is cited as evidence of how substantial the “Obamacon phenomenon” is. If Wick ever returns from his three-month fishing trip, maybe we can ask him about it.
Read This Next
- Brendan Higgins Arrested in Aspen by Tim Rogers
- Brendan Higgins Fired From Channel 11 by Tim Rogers
- American Airlines Outsources Its In-Flight Magazine by Tim Rogers
- Huey P. Newton Gun Club Marches in Dallas To Protest Police Shootings by Tim Rogers
- About the Use of the Word ‘Portmanteau’ in Our July Issue by Tim Rogers