Actually, Wick outed himself — as an Obamacon — in the Morning News awhile back. But now Bruce Bartlett and The New Republic have taken notice. Wick’s support of Obama is cited as evidence of how substantial the “Obamacon phenomenon” is. If Wick ever returns from his three-month fishing trip, maybe we can ask him about it.
Read This Next
- It’s Time to Stop Talking Past Each Other on I-345 Teardown by Peter Simek
- Parsing That Long John Wiley Price Story by Tim Rogers
- Let’s Help This Richardson Teenager Go to Prom With Miss Teen USA by Bradford Pearson
- The New Yorker on Jordan Spieth by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (4/14/14) by Cristina Daglas