Actually, Wick outed himself — as an Obamacon — in the Morning News awhile back. But now Bruce Bartlett and The New Republic have taken notice. Wick’s support of Obama is cited as evidence of how substantial the “Obamacon phenomenon” is. If Wick ever returns from his three-month fishing trip, maybe we can ask him about it.
Read This Next
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- City Council Gives Zale Corp. $450K to Sort-of Move to Dallas by Jason Heid
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Rocker Husband’s Music Is About What You’d Expect by Alex Macon
- AT&T Launches ‘It Can Wait’ Campaign for Hispanic Market by Danielle Abril
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »