A couple of weeks ago, Glenn posted a recap of his private-ish lunch with GM heavy Bob Lutz. Maybe it was because Glenn posted late in the day. Maybe it’s because Glenn put the good stuff after the jump. For whatever reason, it took a while before Lutz’s claim that “global warning is a total crock of ****” to make its way around the blogosphere. But, boy, has it traveled. Jalopnik picked it up. And Popular Science. And Wired. And AOL leads with it today (linking to this story). Not to mention scores of other forums and car blogs. Way to go, Glenn. You’re all big-time, now.
Read This Next
- It Is Time to for Some Real Leadership and Vision in Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- SAGA Pod: Jim Schutze on JWP, Inland Ports, DISD, and Hippies by Eric Celeste
- On the Removal of Our Story ‘Up in the Air’ by Cristina Daglas