A couple of weeks ago, Glenn posted a recap of his private-ish lunch with GM heavy Bob Lutz. Maybe it was because Glenn posted late in the day. Maybe it’s because Glenn put the good stuff after the jump. For whatever reason, it took a while before Lutz’s claim that “global warning is a total crock of ****” to make its way around the blogosphere. But, boy, has it traveled. Jalopnik picked it up. And Popular Science. And Wired. And AOL leads with it today (linking to this story). Not to mention scores of other forums and car blogs. Way to go, Glenn. You’re all big-time, now.
Read This Next
- It’s Time to Stop Talking Past Each Other on I-345 Teardown by Peter Simek
- Parsing That Long John Wiley Price Story by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (4/14/14) by Cristina Daglas
- Somebody Help This Poor Girl: The Most ‘Dallas’ Dallas Restaurant by Nancy Nichols
- The New Yorker on Jordan Spieth by Tim Rogers