A couple of weeks ago, Glenn posted a recap of his private-ish lunch with GM heavy Bob Lutz. Maybe it was because Glenn posted late in the day. Maybe it’s because Glenn put the good stuff after the jump. For whatever reason, it took a while before Lutz’s claim that “global warning is a total crock of ****” to make its way around the blogosphere. But, boy, has it traveled. Jalopnik picked it up. And Popular Science. And Wired. And AOL leads with it today (linking to this story). Not to mention scores of other forums and car blogs. Way to go, Glenn. You’re all big-time, now.
Read This Next
- Fact Checking Museum Tower’s Bold Sales Claim by Tim Rogers
- Have Questions About Home-Rule Effort? Ask Them Here. by Krista Nightengale
- Leading Off (3/4/14) by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas