A flight-tracking FrontBurnervian points out that Gerald Ford’s jet is headed to Baltimore later today. Perhaps to pick up Navy’s Paul Johnson, in nearby Annapolis? You heard it here first. Unless we’re wrong. In which case, I’ll simply delete this post later.
Read This Next
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (3/7/14) by Jason Heid