Earlier today, I told you about Kroger store No. 512, in Southlake, where our “Why You Should Hate Southlake” issue is selling like crazy. Sprouts feels otherwise. After fielding a complaint from Sprouts store No. 1824, in Flower Mound, Sprouts corporate HQ has ordered all its Texas stores to pull the magazine and not display it. I’m sure they read the story first and made an informed decision. Surely.
Read This Next
- Fact Checking Museum Tower’s Bold Sales Claim by Tim Rogers
- Have Questions About Home-Rule Effort? Ask Them Here. by Krista Nightengale
- Leading Off (3/4/14) by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas