Earlier today, I told you about Kroger store No. 512, in Southlake, where our “Why You Should Hate Southlake” issue is selling like crazy. Sprouts feels otherwise. After fielding a complaint from Sprouts store No. 1824, in Flower Mound, Sprouts corporate HQ has ordered all its Texas stores to pull the magazine and not display it. I’m sure they read the story first and made an informed decision. Surely.
Read This Next
- Best Hotel Pools in Dallas
- Go Inside the Homes of Bravo's Real Housewives of Dallas by Caitlin Clark
- The Best Breakfasts in Dallas by D Magazine
- My Office: Alan White by Jeanne Prejean
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »