Condolences are rolling in for Ciudad. (Hello, it wouldn’t be closing if you were eating there instead of bitching about its closing.) Anywhoo, Monica cites real estate woes with One Turtle Creek Village Center as the nail to her coffin. Somehow Monica continues to beat the odds in Deep Ellum. Monica’s is still rockin’.
Read This Next
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Episode 3 Recap by Tim Rogers
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- City Council Gives Zale Corp. $450K to Sort-of Move to Dallas by Jason Heid
- Poll: Where Does Dirk Rank in the Dallas Sports Pantheon? by Jason Heid
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »