When I get stuck eating in front of the computer box I need a deep, intelligent essay to keep me company. I don’t usually find them. Today I did. It’s by one of this magazine’s dynamistic contributing editors. Now, some days it’s easy to just throw up my hands, lock the doors and resign myself to cheating on my taxes and stockpiling guns. This essay reminds me it isn’t all or nothing.
Read This Next
- Fact Checking Museum Tower’s Bold Sales Claim by Tim Rogers
- Have Questions About Home-Rule Effort? Ask Them Here. by Krista Nightengale
- Leading Off (3/4/14) by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas