When I get stuck eating in front of the computer box I need a deep, intelligent essay to keep me company. I don’t usually find them. Today I did. It’s by one of this magazine’s dynamistic contributing editors. Now, some days it’s easy to just throw up my hands, lock the doors and resign myself to cheating on my taxes and stockpiling guns. This essay reminds me it isn’t all or nothing.
Read This Next
- Best Hotel Pools in Dallas
- Go Inside the Homes of Bravo's Real Housewives of Dallas by Caitlin Clark
- The Best Breakfasts in Dallas by D Magazine
- My Office: Alan White by Jeanne Prejean
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »