I just came back from lunch at Escondido off Maple Avenue. Guess who I had lunch with? Nope. Nope. Not even close. Bill Addison, the new dining critic at the DMN. He debuted last week with three reviews. He also announced that he is going to tighten up the star rating system. I said, “Good luck with that, buddy. You’re fighting a losing battle.” (I hate the star system.) Anyhoo, he reduced Aurora by a star (from 5 to 4), and now kitchens all over town are having staff meetings and tightening up their acts. They all want to know what this guy looks like. SO, I took my trusty hidden camera and took a picture of him. Restaurateurs, don’t ever say I’ve never done anything for you. Here he is in all of his glory. And he’s coming after you!
Read This Next
- Fact Checking Museum Tower’s Bold Sales Claim by Tim Rogers
- Have Questions About Home-Rule Effort? Ask Them Here. by Krista Nightengale
- Leading Off (3/4/14) by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas