I just came back from lunch at Escondido off Maple Avenue. Guess who I had lunch with? Nope. Nope. Not even close. Bill Addison, the new dining critic at the DMN. He debuted last week with three reviews. He also announced that he is going to tighten up the star rating system. I said, “Good luck with that, buddy. You’re fighting a losing battle.” (I hate the star system.) Anyhoo, he reduced Aurora by a star (from 5 to 4), and now kitchens all over town are having staff meetings and tightening up their acts. They all want to know what this guy looks like. SO, I took my trusty hidden camera and took a picture of him. Restaurateurs, don’t ever say I’ve never done anything for you. Here he is in all of his glory. And he’s coming after you!
Read This Next
- Ahmed Mohamed’s Family Demands $15M From City of Irving and Irving ISD by Jason Heid
- What Dallas Can Learn From Syracuse by Jason Heid
- Michael Walters: Restaurateur Perspectives on Real Estate by Christine Perez
- Leading Off (11/23/15) by Zac Crain
- The Dallas Museum of Art Plays the Quiet Game After Maxwell Anderson’s Departure by Peter Simek
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »